We’re an API-first cryptoasset data company delivering professional-grade market data APIs to institutional crypto investors and exchanges. We offer products and services that allow funds, fintech apps, and exchanges to access clean, normalized and gapless primary source trade and order book data.
To grow the decentralized financial system by making it accessible and understandable to data-driven investors.
Index 95% of trade, order book, and on-chain transaction data available for tokenized assets (including security tokens; tokenized funds, indexes, derivatives, and REITs; and of course cryptocurrencies).
Roughly 80% of our customers are hedge funds, family offices, development teams, and institutional investors with a quantitative bent. Fintech developers and exchanges respectively comprise the remaining 20%. Our customers tend to prioritize high-fidelity data, support availability, and confidentiality around their data needs.
In addition to our market data API and custom tailored crypto data services, we also provide white-label market data APIs to exchanges. This product empowers exchanges to provide a best-in-class market data API — powered by Nomics — with unparalleled features, speed, documentation, and support (and at a fraction of the cost of maintaining, hosting, documenting, and supporting your own home-grown data API).