Aspen Digital, Inc. is a Maryland corporation that has been formed to own the St. Regis Aspen Resort in Aspen, Colorado. Aspen Digital is a single-asset REIT and currently intends to own only the St. Regis Aspen Resort.
The St. Regis Aspen was originally constructed in 1992 as a Ritz-Carlton Hotel and converted to St. Regis in 1998. The property is composed of three buildings and features 179 guestrooms, 25 residential club apartments and three food & beverage outlets. These outlets include the hotels three-meal restaurant Velvet Buck, the Chefs Club restaurant (leased to a third party), and the lobby bar Mountain Social.
Other amenities include nearly 29,000 square feet of meeting space, an outdoor swimming pool with a seasonal bar, a fitness center, and a 15,200-square-foot Remède Spa. The property also features several leased retail spaces including Aspen Sports ski rental shop, Aspen Outfitting activities center, and the Van Cleef & Arpels jewelry store.
- The TAO is being offered in compliance with Reg D 506(c)
- The offering is of security tokens available to accredited investors only
- After closing the offering, Aspen Digital intends to create a digital token for trading on the Templum Markets platform, using an Ethereum-based smart contract digital token
- Token holders are entitled to Aspen REIT income distributions
- The Aspen Digital token represents an indirect ownership in one of the deposited shares
- The TAO ends on October 1st, 2018
- TAO size $18,000,000
- The minimum investment is $10,000